|Jimmy Lousich Bespoke Plush Candy Apple Chaise and Cube|
Blinded by thrift, it is easy to lose an eye for detail, a nose for quality and frankly, one's taste! In an effort to save a penny, we are purchasing uncomfortable furniture of dubious manufacture that is intended to last a couple of years at best. Oh, how our Grandparents would roll...
Investing in a well made sofa will always prove its worth it in the long run. A classic design, made using the best materials and top notch construction is without doubt the best value decision you can make.
Take a $3000 sofa and compare it with one that costs $7000. Why pay the extra? Ask the following questions and you will usually get your answer.
- Is it a bespoke item made by trained craftsmen?
- What is the frame made of?
- Do I have a choice of foams and fills to suit my personal comfort level?
- What is the quality level of the finish?
- Will the manufacturer modify the design to make it suitable for my particular physical dimensions?
- Will the upholstery not only suit my aesthetic requirements but also meet my expectations from a practical perspective?
- Does the furniture come with a guarantee and if so, for how long?
- If something does go wrong, is the manufacturer available locally to quickly correct the issue?
- Is it a classic design that will stand the test of time?
At Trove, we think the smart money is on buying once and buying well. Finding yourself smitten by a couch is one thing, but the key to a long lasting relationship is understanding the love and craftsmanship that has gone into the creation of a bespoke item of furniture, made especially for you.